If you would like to arrange a pick-up for large items within Kenosha County, please call 262.764.1985 for arrange a pick-up time. Due to recycling laws and limited storage space, SVDP is not able to accept all donations. Our trained drivers have the responsibility and discretion to refuse items; we ask that you accept their decision.
- We only accept 4 boxes or bags of items when they accompany a large appliance or furniture item.
- Small appliances and electrical items must be in good working condition.
- Upholstered furniture must not have stains, rips, broken springs, or pet hair.
Preparing for a Pick-up
- Please make sure that everything is disassembled and ready to go when we get there. We cannot remove doors or remove light fixtures. The drivers do not carry tools.
- Please transport all items to the first floor unless the building has an elevator. We will not pick up from attics or floors above the ground floor as well as lower levels.
- Please restrain pets at the time of pick up.
- Items set outside that have been exposed to the weather will NOT be picked up.